Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mapping

Well hello everyone.

Right now we are working on a huge mapping project which to be honest is a little time constraining. In all of my classes I've been trying to limit my options in terms of medium simply because I usually either go straight to the computer or photography. With this particular project I really wanted to be able to do everything hand made. So that means literally drawing everything.

For this project we are supposed to be exploring spaces. My space is bases on "Things Over My Head". So metaphorically I guess you could say that they are situations that I can't control or usually don't recognize overall. So this is everything from mapping my thoughts to my travel time.

This is just the first revision, Wexler was stoked about the idea but felt that I need to simplify, so woohoo for round two....

D.






No comments: